We often here the question from homeowners, “When should I replace my furnace? It’s a tough question for a homeowner to answer objectively because it’s so darn expensive to replace a furnace. But you know you need to say goodbye at some point. So when is the best time to do that? Here are 3 signs that it’s time to replace your furnace.
- Your furnace is more than 15 years old.
- Your energy bills and equipment repairs are steadily increasing.
- The rooms throughout your home are different temperatures.
- Your home has soot around the registers.
- Your furnace is extra noisy.